In observance of Memorial Day, the Low-Cost Shot Clinic will be closed Monday, May 27.
The Animal Foundation offers affordable vaccination from board-certified veterinarians daily. Whether your precious pet needs one booster, or a full set of vaccinations and a microchip, our clinic provides a cost-effective alternative to veterinary hospitals.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday through Friday: 3pm – 6pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10am – 3pm
Vaccinations are administered on a first-come, first-serve basis by one of our five full-time veterinarians.
5-in-1/DA2PPV (Distemper, Adenovirus I & II, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus): $25
Canine Influenza: $20
4-in-1/FRCPC (Feline Viral Rhinotrachetits, Calicivirus, Panleukopenia, Chlamydia): $15
Feline Leukemia (FELV): $15
Vaccination schedules, or recommendations, vary with age and the vaccination status of your pet.
Please visit with our Shot Clinic Staff to determine your pet’s status.
- Shots will only be given to healthy animals
- The animal should be eating, drinking, and playing normally
- The animal should not be vomiting, lethargic or have diarrhea
- If your animal is between five and 16 weeks old, they should receive vaccinations very two to four weeks to have the proper booster effect
- The first time Rabies vaccination is given, no matter the animal’s age, it is good for one year
- If the animal has received a previous rabies vaccination, the vaccination is good for three years
Due to the extreme fluctuation in the number of customers utilizing the shot clinic, The Animal Foundation must reserve the right to discontinue sign-ins at any time, even before the official closing time of the clinic. We must take these measures to ensure that our staffing can meet the needs of our patrons and to ensure that our shot clinic services will always be available to the public.